Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No Zinggg

If a movie has the hottest guy in Bollywood, the least I expect is to be entertained. Am sure that's not asking for too much! 

What a waste of Akshay Kumar. 

His innovative action sequences were missing, styling was ghastly (he starts off with a thick beard, abruptly moves on to a thin one, which looks like has been painted on his face, and in the next scene its a full grown beard again!) Worst of all, he kept his clothes on! 
There was no chemistry whatsoever between him and Katrina Kaif, who anyways seems like a plastic doll.

Another let down-Kirron Kher. Shot in close ups with that obnoxious hair do
Ranvir Shenoy-hopeless miscast
Javed Jafri and Neha Dhupia-what were they doing in the movie???!!

I saw the movie last night after hearing a lot of negative feedback so I was not expecting much , but it still managed to disappoint me. A much anticipated movie with hardly any story and annoying comedy (except a few scenes, when I forced myself to laugh). 
I had seen an interview of Akshay Kumar sometime back, where he said that this movie has been made only to prove a point to all that Sikhs/Sardars are not dumb and they should not be mocked at. Keeping that in mind, can anyone please explain to me-what was going on in the movie??!!

I was not expecting to write such a bad review in my first blog post. Hopefully the next would be better.
 

1 comment:

Bee said...

Well done darling!!